Jason Wachob is the founder & CEO of MindBodyGreen and the author of Wellth. He’s been featured in The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, and Vogue. Jason has a BA in History from Columbia University, where he played varsity basketball for four years.
In this episode, we discuss:
- MindBodyGreen… the early days
- How Jason avoided back surgery by doing yoga
- What inspired MindBodyGreen?
- Building community in the health and wellness space
- It’s not easy to find your dream job
- Most people shouldn’t become an entrepreneur
- Maintaining balance/keeping healthy as a health and wellness entrepreneur
- The best exercise is the one you actually do
- Working alongside your life partner
- Children are a pleasant distraction from work
- “Last work related comment”
- Disconnecting from your work might not be realistic
- The entrepreneurial vs. the conventional timeline
- What is Wellth?
- Food should be pleasurable, too
- If Jason could only pick one exercise… it would be yoga
- Operating from a place of gratitude
- Upcoming health trends for the remainder of 2017
- Jason’s first two hours in the morning
- Finding a balanced wellness routine
Jason Wachob – Wellth (book)*
Follow Jason Wachob on Instagram and Twitter
Listen to Dr. Frank Lipman previously on TUHP (episode #129)
Habit – Personalized Nutrition from Test to Table!
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app.
6. Share using the buttons below.