After talking to Sarah Wilson (I Quit Sugar) on this week’s show, we decided to share our sugar stories.
We get into Marni’s sugar addiction, Jesse’s banana obsession, and how we’ve come to a place of balance with our sugar consumption.
We also discuss “healthy” alternatives to refined white sugar.
Are you addicted to sugar?!?
Marni Wasserman – A Real Treat (ebook)
Listen to Sarah Wilson previously on TUHP (episode #196)
Jackson’s Honest Sweet Potato Chips*
Jesse’s Banana Mush recipe
Great Lakes Gelatin*
Listen to Alan Smith & Julie Daniluk previously on TUHP (episode #71)
Listen to Focus Friday – All Things Chocolate (episode #191)
Get your listener discount on monkfruit sweetened Lakanto chocolate bars at Raw Elements* or Thrive Market*
Heavenly Organics Chocolate*
Coconut Bliss dairy-free ice cream
Sarah Wilson – I Quit Sugar (book)*
Sarah Wilson – The I Quit Sugar Cookbook (book)*
Sarah Wilson – I Quit Sugar for Life (book)*
Follow TUHP on Instagram
Join our Facebook Community to take part in the I Quit Sugar Challenge
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app.
6. Share using the buttons below.