Last weekend we took a road trip up north for a mini vacation. On the Monday before we came home, Marni put on a plant-based cooking demo for over 160 people.
On the way home, after stopping for lunch, we recorded this minicast in the car (parked) using Jesse’s iPhone. We share how we stay healthy on the road!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The key is to focus on breakfast and snacks
- Planning ahead is key
- Healthy breakfast bowls
- The power of a shaker bottle and a scoop of protein powder
- Save your superfood sample packs for the road
- Keep healthy bars in your glove box, purse or backpack
- If you have the space, bring along a high speed blender
- Make sure you have access to high quality water
Links to things we mentioned:
HappyCow mobile apps
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100
Genuine Health (supplements)*
LesserEvil – Buddha Bowl Popcorn (snacks)*
Mountain Valley Spring Water
Listen to 023: Smoothies, Juices, Elixirs & Everything In Between
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.