Last weekend we took a road trip up north for a mini vacation. On the Monday before we came home, Marni put on a plant-based cooking demo for over 160 people.
On the way home, after stopping for lunch, we recorded this minicast in the car (parked) using Jesse’s iPhone. We share how we stay healthy on the road!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The key is to focus on breakfast and snacks
- Planning ahead is key
- Healthy breakfast bowls
- The power of a shaker bottle and a scoop of protein powder
- Save your superfood sample packs for the road
- Keep healthy bars in your glove box, purse or backpack
- If you have the space, bring along a high speed blender
- Make sure you have access to high quality water
Links to things we mentioned:
HappyCow mobile apps
LesserEvil – Buddha Bowl Popcorn
Mountain Valley Spring Water
023: Smoothies, Juices, Elixirs & Everything In Between
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.