A healthy home is essential for reaching your health potential.
We’ve been testing countless household products and ideas over the years and have it narrowed down to the best of the best.
The information we share will give you an excellent starting point to build off of. It will save you plenty of time, money and energy.
Spring cleaning, here we come!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The best, clean beauty products
- Slowly upgrading your cabinet is always the way to go
- Look out for green washing
- The importance investing in a shower filter
- Healthy products for the bathroom and kitchen
- How to make your own cleaners at home
- Ditch the boxspring and get an organic mattress
- Eco clothes are the way to go
- How to up the zen in your living space
- Two plants that will improve the air quality of your home
Links to things we mentioned:
EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database
012: Joy McCarthy – Get Your Skin To Glow Naturally
Think Dirty app
Green Sun Living Foods MSM Creme
Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps
010: Samantha Gladish – Natural Oral Care And Quality Nutrition
Salty Kisses & Hippie Floss Oil
Dr. Tung’s Natural Oral Care
Dr. Mist Deodorant
Purely Great Deodorant
Aubrey Organics hair gel
Giovanni Cosmetics hair gel
Giddy Yoyo – Raw Love Butter
ZORAH biocosmetiques – Biolala!
No Miss Cosmetics
Alma Natural Spa
Sprite shower filter
Omica Organics shower filter
Clint Ober – Earthing (book)
Saje Natural Wellness
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.