On today’s show, we are speaking with the #1 bestselling author of The Miracle Morning, Hal Elrod. He is a success coach, keynote speaker and an ultra-marathon runner but it hasn’t been an easy road to the top.
Hal was involved in a serious head on car accident and literally died for 6 minutes. Believe it or not, this was actually less difficult compared to his second rock bottom. His stories of overcoming adversity will inspire you!
If you’ve listened to some of our past shows you can imagine how excited we were to talk with the morning routine expert. We love dissecting how successful people start their day. Have a listen and take your morning routine to the next level!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Hal’s head on experience with death
- Don’t get held back by the limiting beliefs of others
- The mind-body connection
- Hitting rock bottom… twice
- On the other side of adversity is a better version of yourself
- The 6 Miracle Morning Lifesavers
- Going from zero exercise to running an ultra-marathon
- Yes, you can become a morning person
- Don’t be silly… meditate
- Creating affirmations that actually work
- Avoid visualizing the opposite results
- 5-10 minutes of exercise in the morning is essential
- Read to further develop yourself
- Getting into the habit of journaling
- Scaling The Miracle Morning to fit your lifestyle
- Don’t wake up when you NEED to wake up, wake up when you WANT to wake up
- The Morning Miracle results begin immediately
Links to things we mentioned:
Hal Elrod’s website
The Miracle Morning (Hal’s book)
Hal Elrod’s on Twitter
Hal’s Entrepreneur.com articles
The Five-Minute Journal
T. Harv Eker – Secrets of the Millionaire Mind (book)
The Miracle Morning Community (Facebook group)
Best Year Ever Blueprint
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.