Thriving gut health is essential for optimal overall health.
Today we’re sharing our favourite gut friendly foods.
We talk about fermented foods, prebiotics (food for our healthy gut bacteria), healthy fats, bone broth, and soaked/sprouted nuts & seeds.
What are your favourite gut friendly foods?
Listen to Naveen Jain previously on TUHP (episode #192)
Viome microbiome and metabolic testing <== 10% off as a listener of our show
Marni Wasserman – Fermenting For Dummies (book)*
Kettle & Fire Bone Broth <== 20% off Kettle & Fire bone broth & free shipping (US only)*
Follow TUHP on Instagram
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app.
6. Share using the buttons below.