Today we are speaking with holistic health expert, Gillian Mandich. She is currently completing her PhD, specializing in health promotion. Gillian has a passion for sharing her wealth of knowledge with the world through magazines, radio, TV and her popular podcast – The Holistic Health Diary. Her passion and enthusiasm is contagious.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Gillian’s passion for health and wellness was sparked by her mom
- Make sure you are keeping life FUN!
- Start your day with gratitude
- The importance of quality sleep
- The (disgusting) details on tongue scraping
- Movement should come before meditation
- Successful people have a solid morning routine
- “There is yoga for everybody and yoga for every body”
- Key concepts for managing childhood obesity
- Gillian winning the Oxygen Magazine Model Search
- How your diet is like your bank account
- Spend time with people who make you better and inspire you
- It’s time to stop and appreciate nature
- Getting into the flow
- Saying no to someone is saying yes to yourself
Links to things we mentioned:
Gillian Mandich’s website
Holistic Health Diary (Gillian’s podcast)
The Five-Minute Journal
5 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Tongue Scraper
Dr. Tung’s Natural Oral Care
Jai Release Meditation Program
032: The Best Health Apps… Ever! (minicast)
Adrenaline MMA Training & Fitness Center
Yoga Tune Up – therapy balls
034: Frank Giglio – ReWild Your Life | Eat Local & Thrive | Deep Nutrition With Fermented Foods
Find A Spring
033: Rich Roll – Anti-Hack Your Life | Mood Follows Action | Hard Work > Talent
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.