On this week’s show, we are featuring Dr. Elson Haas, a medical doctor with nearly 40 years of experience with patient care. He integrates Western medicine with time-honoured natural therapies from around the world. Elson is the author of a number of health books, topics include nutrition, detoxification, and immunity.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Elson’s journey into integrative medicine
- 5 Keys To Staying Healthy
- How can we make healthy living the norm?
- How we look and feel is based on how we live
- Nutrition is the foundation of health
- Everything in healthcare is an experiment
- How to know if cleansing or detoxification are right for you
- The missing link… sprouting and eating fresh, vital foods
- Clarifying the role of your immune system
- What’s destroying your immune system, in today’s world?
- Common immune system trigger foods
- Why do people get sick in the cooler months?
- Should we think of coconut oil as a health food?
- Nutrients that help support immune function
- Three supplements that we should all consider
- Raising healthy children
- Learning the difference between real food and treats
- How to stay healthy over the holidays
- Stop stress in its tracks by changing the way you think about things
- Elson’s morning routine
- Healthy bodies don’t get sick, easily
Links to things we mentioned:
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)
Join The Ultimate Health Podcast Facebook Community
Dr. Elson Haas’ website
Dr. Elson Haas – Ultimate Immunity (book)
Dr. Elson Haas – 5 Keys To Staying Healthy (online article)
The Institute of Holistic Nutrition (Toronto)
Annie’s Organic Goddess Dressing
Manly P. Hall – Medicine of the Sun and Moon (book)
Toronto Whole Life Expo
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.