On today’s minicast, we are speaking with Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn Jr., a medical doctor who promotes a plant-based diet. He is the author of Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease and is a former Olympic gold medalist in rowing.
Recently he was in Windsor doing a talk on his revolutionary, scientifically-proven, nutrition-based cure for heart disease. After the talk we were able to pull him aside for a short interview.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Cardiovascular disease is preventable
- Consuming oil is detrimental to your health
- The magic molecule that protects our blood vessels
- The Mediterranean diet isn’t healthy
- How to get through to a “healthy” younger population
- Changes in the natural health world over the past 30 years
- How Dr. Esselstyn’s career evolved
Links to things we mentioned:
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)
Join The Ultimate Health Podcast Facebook Community
Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn Jr.’s website
Forks Over Knives (documentary)
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.