don Miguel Ruiz Jr is a Toltec Master of Transformation and a direct descendant of the Toltecs. By combining the wisdom of his family’s traditions with the knowledge gained from his own personal journey, he now helps others realize their own path to personal freedom.
don Miguel Ruiz Jr is the author of Living a Life of Awareness, The Five Levels of Attachment, and newly released, The Mastery of Self.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is the mastery of self?
- Unconditional vs. conditional love
- Masks, when do they become unhealthy?
- Attachments to beliefs can be way more destructive than attachment to external items
- Your emotions are real but what triggers them may not be
- Domestication and how it plays a role in all of our lives
- Everything is perfect the way it is
- Enjoy your breath
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)*
don Miguel Ruiz Jr – The Mastery of Self (book)*
don Miguel Ruiz Jr’s website
Follow don Miguel Ruiz Jr on Instagram
don Miguel Ruiz’s website
don Miguel Ruiz – The Four Agreements (book)*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
4. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app here.
5. Share using the buttons below.