On today’s episode, we are chatting with Diana Stobo, award-winning author of Get Naked Fast!
Her health journey has evolved extensively over the years after healing and losing 100 lbs on a raw food diet. Diana is now embracing a healthy lifestyle that is balanced and sustainable, for her.
Recently, she has been focusing on her retreat property in Costa Rica, recreating “heaven on earth.”
In this episode, we discuss:
- Diana’s journey, losing 100 pounds and regaining her health
- There are so many ways to heal yourself, everyone has a different modality
- Diana’s Morning Glory Smoothie
- Not getting caught up in the dogma in the raw food world
- As a health leader, you need to be transparent with your lifestyle
- The raw, vegan diet isn’t for everyone
- Organic & non-gmo labels don’t tell the whole story
- We all have different dietary needs
- To consume or not to consume… meat
- Is detoxing good?
- It’s time to stop looking at the scale
- Digestive bitters are a life changer
- Nut milk, made easy
Links to things we mentioned:
Diana Stobo’s website
The Retreat – A Diana Stobo property (Costa Rica)
Diana Stobo – Get Naked Fast! (book)
Diana Stobo – Naked Bliss (book)
Diana Stobo’s Nut Milk Bag
Diana Stobo’s Digestive Bitters
014: David Wolfe – Colours Are The Key To Your Health, Drink The Best Water Ever, Get Energized Without Stimulants (TUHP)
Charlie Trotter + Roxanne Klein – Raw (book)
Dr. Mark Hyman – Why I am a Pegan – or Paleo-Vegan – and Why You Should Be Too! (blog post)
Ejuva – Herbal Body Cleanse
David Wolfe – Eating for Beauty (book)
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.