On this week’s show, we are speaking with the founder of Bulletproof, Dave Asprey. He is the creator of the hugely popular, Bulletproof Coffee.
Dave’s book, The Bulletproof Diet, is a New York Times bestseller. He is the host of the hit podcast, Bulletproof Radio. This past summer, Dave opened the first Bulletproof Coffee Shop and Cafe in Santa Monica, California.
Dave has spent the last 20 years and over $300,000 to hack his own body. He transformed his life, losing 100 pounds, gaining over 20 IQ points, and he perfected getting more efficient sleep in less hours. Dave Asprey is a true biohacker.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Dave’s morning routine
- Waking up early doesn’t make you a better person
- How to make Bulletproof Coffee
- The difference between Brain Octane Oil and MCT oil
- Feeling nauseous on Brain Octane? Here’s why…
- Hacking ketosis with Bulletproof Coffee (Bulletproof Intermittent Fasting)
- Intermittent fasting vs. Bulletproof intermittent fasting
- Carbs in the morning set you up for food cravings all day long
- Eating carbs later in the day can help you sleep better
- Brown rice contains 80x more arsenic compared to white
- Grass-fed, unsalted butter is a healthy source of saturated fat
- Consuming grass-fed beef is more ethical than you think
- Why adding butter to your coffee is better than milk
- Following a healthy lifestyle and can’t lose weight? Mold may be the problem
- Up to 70% of our homes have mold problems
- How to test your home for mold toxicity
- Keep your adrenals healthy with sea salt in the morning
- Bulletproof Coffee: Can you have too much? Is it good for kids?
Links to things we mentioned:
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)
Dave Asprey – Bulletproof website
Dave Asprey – Bulletproof Radio
Dave Asprey – Moldy (documentary)
Bulletproof Biohacking Conference
Bulletproof Coffee Shop (Santa Monica, California)
Sleep Cycle app
Brain Octane Oil
Bulletproof Diet Roadmap (downloadable PDF)
David Wolfe – The Longevity Now Conference
40 Years of Zen – Neurofeedback Intensive
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.