Carrie-Anne Moss is a mother, wife, actress, and Yogi who came to LA to pursue a career in acting. Over the last 20 years, her work in the entertainment industry included roles in acclaimed films such as The Matrix and Memento.
Carrie-Anne’s created a website called Annapurna Living, a site where she connects with other women and shares the tools she uses to elevate her life.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Finding your deepest sense of purpose and greatest joy
- Taking the path of least resistance
- The importance of having things that feel beautiful to you
- Balancing the go go go mentality
- Carrie-Anne, the early years
- Not getting caught up in the negative (or positive) reactions from others
- The genesis of the name “Annapurna Living”
- As humans, we’re often going through the same experiences in life
- Spending time with people who make you feel inspired
- You get to create your life the way you want to create it
- Nobody’s got it figured out
- Instil your essence into everything you do
- The yoga of awareness
- How a 3 minute meditation practice can transform your life
- Daily mediation is like taking out the garbage of your subconscious mind
- When the pressure is on, start and the pressure will be off
Links to things we mentioned:
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)*
Download our Habits App
Fierce Grace Collective
Mother (online course)
Follow Carrie-Anne Moss on Instagram
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
4. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app here.
5. Share using the buttons below.