Today marks our first guest interview. We are extremely excited to have health expert Bethanne Wanamaker on the show. She has a passion for cacao, elixirs and superfoods. She has her own line of quality chocolate products and superherbs. She will inspire you with all sorts of natural health information and strategies.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Herbal extracts
- Why raw maca isn’t the best ever
- The problem with raw cruciferous vegetables
- How to include superfoods & superherbs into your routine
- How cacao acts like a delivery system for superherbs
- Smoothies vs. elixirs
- The power of cacao
- Bethanne’s morning routine
- …and so much more!
Links to things we mentioned:
Everlasting Vitality & Youth
Bethanne’s Online Shop
HealthForce Superfoods – Vitamineral Green (supplement)*
Omica Organics – Stevia
Omica Organics – Shower Filter*
Healthforce Superfoods – Zeolite
Dry skin brushing
David Wolfe – The Sunfood Diet Success System (book)*
Emily von Euw – This Rawsome Vegan Life (books)*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.