Today marks our 50th show… Woo hoo! We’re so excited to reach this milestone.
Thanks for supporting the podcast by listening, subscribing, and reviewing the show, in iTunes. We appreciate each and every one of you!
To celebrate our 50th, we decided to do something unique…
We’re each answering 50 rapid fire questions asked by our team member, Michelle. The best part is, we had no idea of what she was going to ask.
Cheers to our next 50 shows! We already have a great idea for our 100th 😉
In this episode, we discuss:
- Our top stress busters
- The one thing you wouldn’t expect to see in our pantry
- One small change that can have a big impact on your health
- What drives us?
- The next big trend in the nutrition world
- Our favourite forms of exercise
- Our secrets for the best sleep ever
- The most common nutrition question we get asked
- Our go-to energy boosters
- The first thing we read in the morning
- Foods we eat only because of their nutrition value
- Our strengths and challenges
- If the house was on fire and we could only grab one item, what would we choose?
- Our current self-improvement goals
Links to things we mentioned:
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)
016: Steve Sanna – Dry Fast Your Way To Health, The Power Of Fermented Foods, Blocking Harmful EMFs
024: Jesse & Marni Exposed
Raymond Francis – Never Be Sick Again (book)
Life of Pi (book)
Marni Wasserman – Plant-Based Diet For Dummies (book)
David Wolfe – Superfoods (book)
Fat Sick and Nearly Dead (documentary)
Kevin Gianni – Renegade Health (blog)
040: Ruth Tal – Eat, Juice, Sweat, Thrive | Fresh Restaurants | Fuelled By Passion + Plants
The Breville Boss Blender
Vega Pre-Workout Energizer
Ipanema Valley Brownie
Green Pasture BLUE ICE Fermented Cod Liver Oil
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.